Although it might come naturally to a select few of us. Most of us still need some tips on how to properly kiss.
A few tips that will help you become the best kisser you can.
- Fresh breath
- Keep your lips moist and soft (Not wet)
- Keep eye contact with a person you intend to kiss. You can close your eyes in the last moment before your lips touch.
- Avoid tongue wrestling.
- Keep it light and gentle. (Unless you both enjoy it rough)
- You can't kiss forever. May be you can but try to break in between and let each other take a breath.
- In the end how good a kiss is depends on how passionate you are about each other. So kiss them like its the last kiss you will ever give them every time.
More tips to come soon...